Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

rayEE! lAgI.~~

weather~hepi n nervous..

em..raye dis year kinda boring.
coz one day b4 raye, i went back to ipoh.
got some sakit at wit my aunt. but malaz nk pnjg2.
then,on rye ke 2 we went back to kajang.
less than 1 hour..b4 10 o'clock, we went back to jb lak.
best la gak.
coz finally i could meet my cozinss yg sgt sgt sgt bez itu..
my dad really fast..speed xtau lak laju cne..
usually it takes 4 to 5 hours to reach my kampong..
but at dat time, less thatn 3 hours kot..gle mantap bergaye ayah ak..
hehe..like daughter like father la..
im hepi hepi hepi coz xsaba ni nk sampai nih..
then smpai2..i met ain.
p/s muke die masih same dan beautiful like always..luv ya!!
i do hope to meet kak enab n nurul kpale msok air tue.
but nurul was not there.
go back to her hometown.
n i was waiting for her to come back, waiting waiting waiting..
n wit my broken heart, she didnt come back pon..
dissapointed like hell!!coz that's the craziest cozin that really close to me.
bodo la blik kg sane lame2.
then me n ain pon berdialog pnjg n slept really late n woke up rily late gak.
tu bese...
kinda sad coz i didnt meet my pokde, mokteh, kak enab, pak ngah, nek lang(my fault coz i was too lazy to come along), and many more. sowi~~ next year 1st raye kt jb.
i make sure i will go through evryone n we'll play hide n seek like the old days k..
tear~~~~

but underneath it all..
im hepi coz..~~
~finally i can eat my mak long's briyani. delicious owh yeah! for 3 days n 3 nites i was dreaming bout her nasi briyani.
~then, i got lots of duit raye. for real plez!! hahah...ak kaye!!! but suddently when i think bout my uma sewa n duit api n air..i feel like i want to kill that stupido jpj.
(pe kene mengena)
~went to CS wit ain..ok laaa...but i didnt buy anything pon..bazir duit ak jek tong2 minyak
~then today, i juz went back from nazwan's house. there's pajin,pejal, afif, faqih, haziq..n im d only one girl. despite my sis..maya.
p/s pajin is really stupid n crazy. he's really owe my leg n my penyepak.
i got hurt at my mouth n he kept saying the 'dirty' things.
correction!n attention!!im really a gud girl k..
im not like you stupid moron!
~then nazwan asked me to go out n watch cinema at alamanda. i really want to..he's not bad though..but sory la nk melebey..
im taken n i really do want to go out but there's so many things came up n we got no time. abis final k wan!!he's my kinda besfwen la gak. so nothing's wrong i guess.
~i want to meet mr A jap g. hopefully la ..coz i rily need to fix everything on my own.
p/s challenges will bring you closer to what your dream of...


n my new azam...
get down to study-udy-udy~~
GOD!!! malaz gler!!.


xoxo

No comments: