Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

over-BOARD.

weather~ shock. GLAD~

last 2 night, i was msg2 wit bill..then my credit abis n i started to make supersavers yg smakin mahal itu. 30 minutes chatting2 wit her was really great. my tension was really dissapeard coz we were laughing like hell most of time. n i miss her..hu~~
got ECS test last nite. act, i was copying my fwen n my book. keh3.. sometimes i feel that im starting to go too far n too overboard..but things are going too difficult n i promise i will work hard ok..~~

n i dunno why people r soooo weird. got one person..she's totally weird. no doubt. for real, i hv no probs wit that gurl. but sumtimes u dont hv an idea how much she annoys me! argh!! how could she be soooo like a loser. n rily put me out of my shoes. like hell! life is not just about jokes ok!! if u want to fall.. please dun take me wit u coz i rily dun want to be like those shlumpadinka out there.. n of coz, things get difficult wit u. so..change!!

No comments: