Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

those projects are killing me for sure..~

weather~ killed!

today is monday,
thank GOD i was doing gud in my presentation just now.
haha..i hope!
than now im in my CSC class..
'fabulous'!
i hv to modified my assignments, lots of work to do..
n d project...i don't even start it yet.
n i must submit it on this wednesday, together wit d presentation..
in front of other lecturers.
sweet nibblets!!!!!!!!!!1

next week da start final..
1st paper is CTU..my only hope to help my CGPA..
this sem byk sgt bersuke rie.
my parents sure gonna cut my allowance.
padan muke ak.

the only way to help me from stuck under pressure..
~think bout d vacation wit my besties..pangkor or genting???
~go watch muvie= HSM..hmm..eagle eye pon cmbest.
~nek ferringgi..bapak enjoy gler x idup ak??xigt dunia. xsedo diri.
~clothes.clothes.clothes.
~jalan2 cuci mate. kui3..joking2!
~MR. A. <3

luv u mucho2..
je t'aime.
u know u love me
xoxo
gossip girl.

4 comments:

wobot said...

of coz pangkor dear....
pangkor
pangkor
pangkor
pangkor
pangkor
pangkor
pangkor
pangkor
pangkor

Izza Rosli said...

ye ye!!
mari survey!
majoriti win!

kalo ak..
dua2 pn bley..
tp MR. A ckp genting best!!

=]

a m o i said...

G.E.N.T.i.n.G H.i.G.H.L.A.N.D.s

G.E.N.T.i.n.G H.i.G.H.L.A.N.D.s

Lao wobot xnk. soh dok plau tuh soang2. xpon soh mukhlis teman.hakhakhak

Izza Rosli said...

haha~~

nice one ajie!!
amek ko wobot zonie.