Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

stiCk kan my hEaRT.

weather~confuse and blah~

em..got ecm- material test today..
ini la masalah uni ak ni..
awl2 sem tamo wt..da nk abis sem bru kejar2 nk wt..
cm doh..
and that test was 'brilliant'..
i think i was caught by 'en S' bkn nme sbenar by cheating.
haha..my bad.
like i care!!

n my besties all were sneaking like fish when we're cheatin..
all the way around..
klaka gler...

n im not feeling so gud.
miss mr A really bad.
too many probs n i can't think of anybody else except him
to tell him everything..
but are u willling to listen???
i'll hit you as soon as possible.
okeh..?

n im begging..
plez..plez...plezzz,.......
stick my heart to my mr A.
i think honesty n loyalty are important so i'll get d same in return.
stick my heart..stick my heart.

coz im starting to feel that i overr.eacting..
eager looking for sumthin that is useless.
but sumtimes it's sux how people could turned to be so annoying!!
like want to kick their ass-es laju2.
but when i looked back all these times
i think that as long as they're not messing wit my guts, so it might be ok.

but they are annoying!!~
arghh!!

xoxo

No comments: