Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

cut my finger.

heyyooooo~~~

haha.so excited to be here.
cewah.

well.1stly,shout awards.
it was amazingly awesome.
hah lu pikirla sendri.
best la.mcm vogue gle.
and congrats to my buddy nadia.
u are awesome girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!
n u were stunning that night.

my life is so like heaven.
never better.
ahahah.
*raised eyebrows.haha


owh yeah.
serious problem.
some of my colleagues are still under quarantine. i think h1n1 is seriously a bad bad virus.
it's major.
i was just about to do the check up but my friend were sooo like nagging and all that so i decided to on9 and write about this.
if something happened to me please blame my besties cicin, pipa and ajie thank you very much.

last night was a blast.
me and pipa went to jusco.then our dinner.
and those guys...
urgh.

my wish :

one day,i want to kick their asses off!!
i never blushing like that in my entire life.

bengang ni.
huhu.

but i love u guys.

out.

4 comments:

wobot said...

laaaaa?????????????????????????

Izza Rosli said...

dun bother.

ayie.salleh said...

hehehe....... nak sepak ass sape???

Izza Rosli said...

owh ayie.
jadikan ak yg keduaaa~~~
ahaha