Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

dancing in the rain is perfect for me;

.

haha still at home.
watching my favourite movie of the day.
u guys dun wanna know ;p

im a monser today.
i eat all the time.what the hell i dunno why.
my body would'nt wanna co-operate with my brain
whatever.

supposed to have a long lasting conversation last night with bff
girls' pillow talk
blame my dad. ~sigh~
but thanx babe.i got ur back like u got mine.
the songs are fantabulous thanx
ahaha
btw it's raining hard this morning.
my slept was distracting by that,for a second.
the 1st thought was, 'what the fish.?awhh my bag's still at the yard!!'
then i was like, whatever and dozed off.

now it's never gonna dry.

im laughing all the way around
so hard to keep myself distracting
keepin' myself busy
and they said im happy crazily funny
hahahah yes i am.
find the word torn.

out.

No comments: