Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

when two different worlds collide;

i dunno what to write.
dang cold here at my place.
feels empty.
i think i lost my focus now.
nothing seems right.
i said i can't do every single thing right!

wait wait.
owh yes i need to get my ticket to penang
ASAP.
lucky me
leen asked me to follow her this friday to renew her licence
kat KL.huh.not to mention that i need to renew mine as well.
juz now i went to post office.
like usual.got my number.waiting.then stepped out with nuthin
i need to go to cheras.gile jauh.
my bad luck.on repeat.
then she wants to do her shopping shopping thing. pavillion maybe.
her favourite place.
im not in the mood for shopping now. juz want to get some fresh air.
seriously i need that like so bad.uh.uh.

my wish for today :
please let me win a tix to england.
seriously i need a vacation.


song of the day;
POV (point of view) - mcfly.

out.
i said out people.

6 comments:

tengkorak said...

eh? bile balik penang?

Izza Rosli said...

sabtu kot.

Cambodian Daughter said...

Hi Izza, I like ur blog, well seems like u're having an empty time. I hope u'll be fine, coz c'est la vie!

Izza Rosli said...

thanx nathary!

appreciate that. ^_^
yeah totally right
c'est la vie!!

calai said...

yup...that's sooo right...

c'est la vie...and love life^_^

wanna go to Europe too...but in Italy, France and Spain...hooohooo^_^

Izza Rosli said...

england first!!
haha then rom and spain or italy whatever.
it can wait.
haahaa

&_&