Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

salamat po

.

dear carla ,
ur seriously nice
like seriously
thank you *teary eyes.

btw,if i can come to manila,i probably will
thanx for mentioning my name in ur vlog.
such an honour hey.
btw, bill and i will try our best to send u our vlog.
*haha.wondering how and when thats gonna happen

we're miles apart
but still u gave me reasons to smile ;p
hope ure doing fine there
dun worry bout me. im absolutely fine.
one more hurt wont give me any difference btw
bahahaha

okie dokie
mahal na mahal kita.

c'est la vie.

nice one.

.

2 comments:

calai said...

thanks!!!!! *hugs*

thanks that u also liked my blog site's name...i guess u knw already -- c'est la vie -- that's life in French...

hope we and bil could bond together very soon...^_^

Izza Rosli said...

haha.
we're bonding remember?

if u hv anything to talk about
u know where to find me.

*hugsiess
>_<