Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

remembers a voice and hears him sing.yeah u.

weather~ overcast.not really

well well
im done half-packing things and stuffs
what can i say,im bz with other things
packing can wait.

i want to meet my bestfriends so bad right now
they're all coming back and starting their holiday with mocking me
and making me suffer.even more.
thanx fish ;p
i dont really have things to say but i wanna write anyway
oww my sisters are back.!pegi mandi sane!!

i guess tomorrow is gonna be my last day at home.
need to settle up some stuffs.i mean.important stuffs.
really important..
how could i forgot those important stuffs?
urgh sometimes i juz wanna rip off my brain out of my head and stamp on it!
forgetting important things is unacceptable!
*thanx tom ;p
naughty brain!

my wish for today.
*lets hope for a better tomorrow
see,told u im not complicated ;p

p/s thanx carl.ure a good friend.hoping to meet u soon.
<3 jumping for zero gravity.!!

2 comments:

calai said...

aww...thanks for the shoutout

soooo wish to meet u too soon ^_^

Izza Rosli said...

haha.ull always on my mind~~~

sing along!
<3