Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

a thousand lines on my face telling u my stories;

hey peeps.
what's your mood today?
pick one.

this morning it was a lil bit extraordinary.than usual.
when i woke up and walked straight away to my mirror.
i was staring at my face. myself . me .
and there's something in my eyes.like i didnt noticed that before.
it was my eye lashes.
it's pretty different today. keep staring at the mirror
and was musing over the perfect memories of the past
knowing that it wont come back.
then i was bursting out laughing.
and yes i felt stupid.
i think i need a hammer.and stamp my head with that.
it better be a good day.

im a bit jealous of those people who have their routine
i mean,they have plans. they know what to do next after next.
it's not that i dont have anything in mind.
i have lots.time is all that i need.

so that's why my wish for today is :

hoping for my face to stumble up on a car right after i stepped out of my front door
to pick up my laundry
alphard might be nice.
i need that car to go get my tix,!for GOD' sake izza!
procrastinate is such a right word for u!
or...hmm..
i could drive the car straight away to penang.
and showing off my alphard to every single hot guy around campus.
emmm*thinking thinking~~

ok.!that's not the point.
the point is that now i don't have a transport
means that i still dun get my tix, yet!
so then i dunno what time is left for me.
i dont wanna take dat 'night bus'.
im scared.and im alone. so double scared.
for now im thinking bout taking a bus at 3 pm.
is that okay?so if my bad luck is already gone,
the bus supposed to arrive at 8 pm.
but for my record,none of the public transports that ive been using all this time,
will arrive on time.
seriously not even close.
even my flight was delayed. once.
screwed that.
usually it takes 7-9 hours. crazy.
baek aku balek kempas johor tros kalo camtu.
owh last week i arrived on time.for the first time in my 2 years ++
since i went to penang.
i won't forget that. the lucky one.

okeh no more words ill go get my tix tonite.
and not with alphard la of coz.
*frustrating yet smiling


song of the day
fences - paramore

out.

4 comments:

Cambodian Daughter said...

Thank u for keeping up, I'd like to have u as my blog friend. Btw, u put adult content on purpose? Every time I get into ur site, it warns me stuff... U can uncheck it in setting, if u like.

Good day,
Nathary

calai said...

procrastination...

word for the week *high five* we're both like that at the moment...

but just last night i have figured things out, so this weekend...no more of that...haha

hope u too...have a safe trip back to school^_^

Izza Rosli said...

nathary,

haha yes i did put that on purpose.
i will follow you.
thanx for stopping by
^_^

Izza Rosli said...

carl baby,

high five!!
cant u believe it
im acting cool.
supposed to go back tomorrow!
what on earth am i thinking.
friday night sweetie,
chill! ;p

u stay safe. <3 u carl.