Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

it's like you're leech, sucking my life from me;

okay,

now tell me, who likes kouru?ben? i think they are awesome! for heaven's sake sometimes i don't get it how could some people be so talented and gifted?? if only i know how to draw, or sew, or how to fix my 17th earphones, how to solve the dang assignments in 18 minutes or at least how to cook like my mom, i will be so grateful and happy that i could die.

and i love reading MANGA too. japanese's cartoonists are so funny and they just know how to make the stories interesting and keep people's eyes on it for hours. i can finish 8 books in one day. my friend said it's not good as it keeps me fantasize all the time, but hey, i won't go that far okie.

and i don't understand, seriously don't understand, why it's always the stories about girls chasing guys? or a girl that fell in love with a guy, hiding her feelings, girls that confess their love for guys, it's always about girls that make the first move. but it's okay with me. because i think i am one of them. gosh, confession.

bayliey;

No comments: