Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

it's not over, til it's over so how do we begin;

okay, im so freaking tired today. i slept for only 2 hours. dang. my group mates and i had been dragging our asses off and stayed up for the whole night to finish our project, and now, at this time, we should present it at our lecturer's room. how could that possible because im here now, writing my blog with tears of joy. as for;

no more classes, no more dang shitty assignments, no more quizzes that make me wanna kill myself, and im going home im going home! just one problem, i don't wanna know my carry marks.i bet they are all horrible. (i hope not)

oh boys, i never feel this kind of homesick since i was form 3. can't wait to go home and kiss my guitar with my YM is on for my bff.

and yes, leaving my G at home is a big no-no to me. tensions are rising without that.


bayliey;

3 comments:

calai said...

hei izz,,,

how u doin gal???done with finals stuff???heading home already???

i miss your tweets and chats lah...

=(

Izza Rosli said...

not done with final stuff. argh the subjects drive me crazy.

kill me plez!!
ahaha

calai said...

izz,,,

i cant kill u...we still need to see each other...haha... =)

i know u can nail that...concentrate...dont let urself get bothered with unnecessary stuff...

btw, who was that changing person u mentioned on your previous post? if i may ask =) if u cant tell here just PM me ha =)