Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

you guys are my melody;

i arrived last night at almost 2am.it was like so sudden. i didn't planned to go home yesterday. then my cousin called and asked me to go home cause she was there, about going to my house and want to turn out my room to hell. so there's no way i could let that happen so i called intan and asked her if she was still around. because she was already gone for almost 20 minutes to KL with yasin. i thought.
it turns out to be that intan was still around, and she's willing to pick me up from jusco. as soon as i reached my rent house, i was running and packing and sweating like a lost pig. and 5 hours later, ' im home!! '

i got to see my tok ngah and nek ngah. kak tiara also. but no a'an. i miss him. last time i saw him, he was small and short. but nek ngah said that he's much taller and fat. haha, what to expect. it's already 3 years since last time i saw and spoke to him. guess like i will see you again in next 3 years farhan. stay to be a kid. i love you that way. ;))

now i believe that distance is nothing. we can still work it out.

and my cousins, they are such a real deal. i love them.so much.

bayliey;

No comments: