Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Was she the reason you stomped on my heart, and moved on so quickly;
























i used to hate white. i don't know, it just that the colour didn't fit me quiet well.

but i love white wedding dresses. i love white now.

but still, the next dress that i'll show you guys is totally the bomb.! my favourite! exactly like what i have imagined all this time. the colour, the design, EVERYTHING! it feels so right haha. but i hate the fact im not gonna wear it or else my dad will kill me. i fell in love with it from the very first moment i saw it.

yes, i want to wear black for my wedding. totally.






























and hell yes, i want to get married now!



bayliey;

2 comments:

Halil said...

nak kawen ngan sapo?hekhek

wobot said...

omg.
awat yg black tuh pundek lawo gile babeng sgtttt?