Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

happy birthday ibu;

today's my mom's birthday.
i still can't manage to call her. my phone is out of credit but yeah, still my fault. no excuses.
but i just want you to know mom, that i love you. so much. i couldn't give the world to you, but at least i will dedicate my life for you.
said i'd die for you, and i would.

we always fight. but i will always come back to you.
because you are my life.

happy birthday mom. you're 50 now.
but you don't look your age. at all. ask the neighbours.

wait till i get my 1st salary, i will buy you a wardrobe full of jeffery archer's and sydney sheldon's books.


bayliey;

2 comments:

calai said...

happy bday to your mom...

wow...you, me and bil really have another thing in common...our parents' bdays are in the month of October...^_^

Izza Rosli said...

haha.
i know right??
~i think we might be under something,
this isn't coincidental~~
haha demi's song.

<3