Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

take me somewhere in memory lane;

halllu people with nice hearts and smiles.!

i want to correct this. i THOUGHT my mom was turning 50. but my bad, it supposed to be 48. i know right?? i can't believe i forgot my mom's age! this is sooo unforgivable. kill me.

i told my mom that happy 50 and she turned red and yelling, '48 la baru!!!' and i was like sit there, doing nothing, stunned for a moment. then i was defending myself. seriously 48? coz it seems like forever i've been listening to that. i think it's almost 3 years i've been asking my mom her age and still, i got the same answer. was it my mom's fears in growing old or was it my brain with less neuron?

whatever, im sorry mom. and i just did what u want me to do. mention about the your REAL age in my blog.

(she was really serious and eager about wanted me to clear things up)


bayliey;

No comments: